Monday 2 February 2015

Insomnia

We had a quiet but productive day today.

I was awake most of the night which was quite handy because the small one was up and down like a yo-yo. I think she has shared her cold because I haven't stopped sneezing all day.



I was so tempted to get up at 1 am and do week 5 of my FSC, instead I read and eventually managed to get about 3 hours sleep.
Felt OK today considering.

Anyway we were supposed to go out but Tall decided to stay in the bath for a couple of hours (alright for some).

Small decided to do some Reading Eggs.



Then Teach my Monster to Read.


Tall did a couple of hours on Studyladder, Maths, English and then we moved on to Computing.

We posted 3 (Minecraft) videos (first time ever) on YouTube and created her first Blog, just the bare bones at the minute.




Small is asleep know, fingers crossed it's for the night (an extremely rare event) she likes to check in on me after the 3am toilet break.

I can't stop yawning but the minute I go to bed I will be wide awake.



Have to share this cool video I stumbled on earlier.







No comments:

Post a Comment